1. Jasmine Tea is made from green tea with added jasmine flowers. It is the most famous scented tea in China. It is made by infusing the fresh green tea leaves with the scent of jasmine blossoms, which results in a sweet and smooth taste.
2. The quality of jasmine tea depends on both the quality of the tea leaves used and on the number of times the scenting process is repeated. Varieties from Fujian province are generally considered the highest quality.
3. Jasmine flowers are picked during the hottest time of the day, because they are closed at that time to protect themselves from the hot sun. After they are picked and left to dry and cool, they open up. That is when they release the strongest fragrance and when they are mixed with the tea leaves.
4. As tea leaves are very absorbent, they easily take on the scent of the jasmine flowers. Higher grade teas go through several rounds of scenting, with new blossoms being used each time. They can repeat this process for several weeks.
5. After the scenting, the tea leaves are fired along with the lat batch of jasmine blossoms used for scenting. This removes any remaining moisture. Often, then blossoms are left mixed into the tea leaves, though this is for appearance only. The scent has already completely transferred from the flowers to the tea leaves.
6. Our Jasmine tea's package is usually by sealed paper bag, also can be packed by your detailed requirement, such tea bags. We also have the economical tea for your option.
7. All of the teas are Keeping away from pesticide, no residue, 0 addition, 0 pollution, 0 pesticide.
Amazing Health benefits of Jasmine green Tea
Jasmine tea is typically made from green tea leaves, it provides many of the same powerful health benefits that you would get from drinking green tea. Here are some reasons why drinking jasmine tea is great for your health.
1. Bursting with antioxidants
Jasmine tea is loaded with powerful plant-based compounds known as polyphenols.These act as antioxidants in your body and protect your cells against free radical damage.
2. May aid weight loss
Drinking jasmine tea may help you lose weight by speeding up your metabolism.
3. Could protect your heart
Jasmine tea is high in polyphenols, which may help protect against heart disease.
4. Promotes good oral health
Jasmine tea is typically based on green tea, which is packed with catechins. Catechins are a group of polyphenols that may help protect against tooth decay or cavities by killing plaque-forming bacteria like Streptococcus mutans.
5. Could boost brain function
Jasmine tea has several properties that could help boost brain function.
6. May reduce your risk of certain cancers
Jasmine tea is high in antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage and may have cancer-fighting properties.
Making and Drinking Jasmine Tea in the daily life
Jasmine tea is usually best steeped with filtered water that is around 170-190 F (simmering, not boiling)鈥攖hree minutes is usually plenty. About one teaspoon per cup of loose-leaf jasmine tea is good, but you can use less tea or more water if you are brewing jasmine pearls (which only take a few pearls per cup) or jasmine flowering tea (one "flower" is enough for a large mug or whole pot of tea).
When drinking jasmine tea, be sure to enjoy its soothing aroma and soft aftertaste. If the aftertaste is astringent or cloying, try a different jasmine tea, lower your steeping temperature, or shorten your steeping time. A good quality, well-steeped jasmine tea should be light and clean, with an aroma and aftertaste like a fine perfume.
Jasmine tea pairs very well with many foods, so feel free to experiment with jasmine tea pairings.Tea
JUYOU 300ML canned polyurethane foam spray is a one-component, self-expanding, multi-purpose Polyurethane foam. The foam ready-to-use will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is used for a wide range of building applications. It isvery good for… Oregon
Company Profile Taizhou Luqiao Haodi Plumbing Fittings factory, established in 1998, is a professional manufacturer of floor drains, as well as bathroom accessories, such as angle valve, basin waste,bibcock and kitchen manual sink. It owns two brands:… Oregon